Tuesday, August 23, 2011
I've Been Liebstered!
Many thanks to Noveltee(n), who awarded Purdie Writing the Liebster Award. This award is meant for blogs with less than 200 followers. If you haven't had a chance to check out Noveltee(n), I highly suggest you do so. Noveltee(n) is a blog by EXTRAORDINARY teenage authors. I know Taryn and Kate, two of the five authors who run the site, and they are fantastic. Madly brilliant, funny, beautiful. The list goes on and on. Go visit Noveltee(n) today!
In the Liebster tradition, here's my list of five bloggers to whom I present the Liebster Award:
Robin (Robin Writes)
Emily (The Yellow Wallpaper)
Ilima (Ka'ao: Tell a Fanciful Tale)
Ryan (The Radeblogs)
I am stumped for a 5th blogger. Sorry, Liebster! All my other picks had either been Liebstered or had too many followers. Apparently, I need to read more blogs! But please check out the four wonderful bloggers I did choose. They are so awesome, they make up for my non-existent fifth blogger. :-)
Liebster Award Rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!